We are a modern medical practice that combines the newest, up-to-date diagnosis and testing technology to deliver safe and effective service, high patient satisfaction, and results to our patients.
- We are a fully equipped, registered, and accredited state-of-the-art medical practice
- We accept most insurance
Our practice is spearheaded by Pauline Fani, MD, FACAAI the doctor’s credentials include:
- Board Certified: Allergy/Immunology
- Board Certified: Pediatric Pulmonology
- Board Certified: Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and ImmunologyÂ (AAAAI)
- American College of Asthma Allergy and ImmunologyÂ (ACAAI)
- Clinical Immunology SocietyÂ (CIS)
- American Thoracic SocietyÂ (ATS)
- American College of Chest PhysiciansÂ (ACCP)
- American Academy of PediatricsÂ (AAP)
- American Medical AssociationÂ (AMA)
Education & Training
- Stanford University Medical Center/Lucille Packard Childrenâ€™s Hospital, 725 Welch Rd. Palo Alto, California, Allergy/Immunology Fellowship
- Columbia University Medical Center 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10027, Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship
- Maimonides Medical Center, 4802 10th Ave. Brooklyn, NY, Medical Internship
- St. Georgeâ€™s University School of Medicine, One East Main Street, Bay Shore, NY, Doctorate of Medicine (MD)
- Columbia University/Barnard College, 3009 Broadway, New York, NY, Bachelor of Arts
- 3/2019-June 2021: Urgent care attending at Cohen Children’s Northwell Health Go Health Urgent Care, 4199 Jericho Turnpike, East a Northport, NY 11731 & 1332 Peninsula Blvd, Hewlett NY 1155
- 11/2009-Present: Allergist/Pediatric Pulmonologist at Good Samaritan Medical Center, 1000 Montauk Highway, Babylon, New York
- 9/2008-9/2018: Urgent care attending at Cohen Childrenâ€™sÂ Medical Center, Northwell Health Urgent Care 269-01 76th Ave, Queens, NY 11040
- 9/2020: Allergist/Pediatric Pulmonologist at Long Island ENT Associates, P.C., 875 Old Country rd. Plainview, New York
- August 2006-August 2007: Allergy/Immunology Fellow Stanford University Medical Center/Lucille Packard Childrenâ€™s Hospital, 725 Welch Rd. Palo Alto, California
- July 2003 â€“ 2006: Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship at the Columbia University Childrenâ€™s Hospital of New York, 3959 Broadway, New York, NY
- 7/2000- 6/2003:Â Pediatrics Residency, Maimonides Medical Center, 4802 10th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
- 2003-2006: Use of an Electronic Asthma Care Pathway Can Improve Quality of Care for Children Hospitalized with Asthma; Role: Research Fellow, Co Investigator
- Quantification of Single-Breath Underestimation of Lung Volume in Emphysema: Fulvia Milite, MD,a* David J. Lederer, MD, MS,a* Jeremy A. Weingarten, MD,a Pauline Fani, MD,b Anne M. Mooney, MD,a and Robert C. Basner MD Respiratory Physiol Neurobiol, February 2009.
- Thrombocytopenia and Neutropenia due to Idiopathic Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Antibodies in a Newborn: Case Report and Review of the Literature: P. Fani, K. Nadeau, H. Gans, D. Lewis, T. George, M. Jeng. Pediatr Blood Cancer, July 2009.
- Bronchiectasis: P. Fani, M.R. Bye. e-Medicine, January 2007.
- 12/2016: Grand Rounds at Good Samaritan Medical Center Advancing the Diagnosis of Primary Immunodeficiency.
- Platform presentation Airway Obstruction Among A Cohort of Urban African American and Dominican Children: B.J. Sheares, MD, MS, R.L. Miller, MD, A. Reyes, R. Whyatt, PhD and P. Fani, MD.Â American Thoracic Society May 2007.
- Poster Presentation: Concurrent Measurement of Single Breath, Rebreathe and Plethysmographic Lung Volume in Emphysema: F.M. Milite, MD, D.J. Lederer, MD1, G. DeMercado, RN, BSN, L. Fernandez, MA, P. Fani, MD and R.C. Basner, MD. American Thoracic Society May 2007.
- Platform presentation: Use of an Electronic Asthma Care Pathway Can Improve Quality of Care for Children Hospitalized with Asthma. Eastern Society for Pediatric Research May 2005.
- Poster presentation: Use of an Electronic Asthma Care Pathway Can Improve Quality of Care for Children Hospitalized with Asthma. American Thoracic Society Conference May 2005.
- Poster presentation: Use of an Electronic Asthma Care Pathway Can Improve Quality of Care for Children Hospitalized with Asthma. Pediatric Society for Academic Research 2005.
- Abstract accepted to be presented as platform presentation: Use of an Electronic Asthma Care Pathway Can Improve Quality of Care for Children Hospitalized with Asthma. Young Investigatorâ€™s ForumÂ 2005.
English, Spanish, Persian, Hebrew
Allergy & Asthma Center of Long Island
891 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY 11021