Our best in class board certified allergy specialist doctors at theÂ Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island not only see patients from the New York area, but also from around the world. Our top rated team of best in class immunologists wants you to focus on receiving the best possible care when it comes to allergy and asthma relief. Below you will find relevant information on airport transportation options and nearby hotels.Â
Our team of top of the line immunologists at the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island is accepting new patients! Do not hesitate to call us with any questions.Â
The following airports are the closest and most convenient to ourÂ Great Neck office:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- A taxi costs between $80 – $100 (depending on traffic) and it takes about 30 minutes (11 miles) to reach our Great Neck center. The Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train to Great Neck costs about $15 and takes around 1 hour 10 minutes.
La Guardia Airport (LGA)
- AÂ taxi costs between $60 – $75 and it takes about 15 minutes (13 miles) to the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island.Â The LIRR to Great Neck costs about $15 and takes around 1 hour 5 minutes.
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- The fastest way to the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island from ISP is by car. AnÂ app-based transportation service such as Uber or Lyft costs about $80 and takes around 45 minutes to reach our Great Neck office (37 miles).
- Inn at Great Neck
30 Cutter Mill Rd, Great Neck, NY 11021
- The Garden City Hotel
45 7th St, Garden City, NY 11530(516) 747-3000
- Sheraton La Guardia East Hotel
135-20 39th Ave, Queens, NY 11354
- The Mansion at Glen Cove
200 Dosoris Ln, Glen Cove, NY 11542
- The Roslyn, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
1221 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
- Viana Hotel and Spa
3998 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY 11590
- The Inn at Fox Hollow
7755 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY 11797(516) 224-8100
- The Vanderbilt
990 Corporate Dr, Westbury, NY 11590
- The Andrew Hotel
75 N Station Plaza, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn
3 Harbor Park Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050(516) 626-3600
A consultation with one of our best in class asthma specialist doctors at the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island in Great Neck will help you in choosing which treatment is right for you. The sooner you schedule an appointment with one of our top rated board certified immunologists, the sooner you can experience relief!
Our top rated team of board certified immunologists at the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of expert evaluation, treatment, and care. At the Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island (located in Great Neck, Long Island), we strive to provide the best care possible for our patients and design effective treatment plans to reduce or eliminate symptoms associated with allergic asthma.Â
Allergy and Asthma Center of Long Island
891 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY 11021